From Society for Science-Based Medicine Wiki
- 1 Wiki Links
- 2 Science-Based Medicine Links
Legal and Political Activities (How You Can Help
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Our Laws (to be posted)
- Tips for Searching Online (to be posted)
- FDA Warning Letters
- Federal Laboratory Sanctions 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Office of the Inspector General Semiannual and Annual Reports
Cases Outside of the United States
- Criminal Cases
Science-Based Medicine Links
Politics, CAM and SBM
- Senator Tom Harkin: œDisappointedâ€ that NCCAM hasnâ€™t œvalidatedâ€ more CAM..
- Senator Tom Harkin and Representative Darrell Issa declare war on science-based medicine.
- Tom Harkin, NCCAM, health care reform, and a cancer treatment that is worse than useless.
- The Scam Scam.
- The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM): Your tax dollars hard at work
- Utah Senator Orrin Hatch: A pit bull in defense of the supplement industry.
- NCCAM: the not-even-wrong agency.
- NCCAM Director Dr. Josephine Briggs and the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians..
- Update on Josephine Briggs and the NCCAM.
- Dismantling NCCAM: A How-To Primer.
- A homeopathy supporter notices our visit with the director of NCCAM.
- Politics and Science at the HHS.
- Vaccine Wars: the NCCAM Drops the Ball.
- The NCCAM Strategic Plan 2011-2015: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Lies, Damned Lies, and ˜Integrative Medicineâ€™
- The Golden State of Pseudo-Science. Ben Kavoussi
- Health Care Freedom.
- Connecticut Legislature Intrudes on Debate Over Chronic Lyme Disease.
- Gulf War Illness.
- WHO Partnering with Traditional Healers in Africa.
The Law and CAM
- CAM and the Law Part 1: Introduction to the issues.
- CAM and the Law Part 2: Licensure and Scope of Practice Laws.
- CAM and the Law Part 3. Malpractice.
- CAM and the Law Part 4: Regulation of Supplements and Homeopathic Remedies.
- Is CAM Fraud? Published by .
- œCALâ€: a Medico-Legal Parable.
- Georgia on my mind.
- A pox on your bank account: failure to vaccinate and its legal consequences.
- Supreme Court Saves Nationâ€™s Immunization Program.
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., vaccines, the EPA, and the interface with science-based medicine and public policy.
- Pitfalls in Regulating Physicians. Part 1Â
- Pitfalls in Regulating Physicians. Part 2. The Games Scoundrels PlayÂ
- How State Medical Boards Shoot Themselves (and You) in the FootÂ
- The North Carolina Board of Medical Examiners, Dr. Rashid Buttar, and protecting the public from practitioners of non-science-based medicine.
- Another State Promotes the Pseudoscientific Cult that is œNaturopathic Medicine. Part 1Â
- Another State Promotes the Pseudoscientific Cult that is œNaturopathic Medicine. Part 2Â
- Another State Promotes the Pseudoscientific Cult that is œNaturopathic Medicine. Part 3Â
- Legislative Alchemy I: Naturopathy.
- Legislative Alchemy II: Chiropractic.
- No Education? No Training? No License? No Problem!
- Chiropractic Strokes Again! A Landmark Lawsuit in Canada.
- The FDA Cracks Down on Fake Cancer Cures.
- FDA approval of drugs and transparency in clinical trial results.
- Avastin and metastatic breast cancer: When science-based medicine collides with FDA regulation..
- Canada Bill C-51 “ Regulating Natural Health Products.
- Supplement Regulation: Be Careful What You Wish For.
- Marketing Pharmaceuticals in todayâ€™s Regulatory Environment.
- Airborne Settles Case On False AdvertisingÂ
- Threats to science-based medicine. When clinical trials for new drugs are designed by the marketing division.
- Cavalcade of Quackery: A Pantomine Horse.
- œIntegrative Medicine Expertsâ€: Another Barrier to Effective Discipline.
- The Pseudomedical Pseudoprofessional Organization (PPO*).
- A New Twist for Autism: A Bogus œBiomedicalâ€ Board.
- Bogus Diagnostic Tests.
- When you canâ€™t win on science, invoke the lawâ€¦.
- A victory for science-based medicine.
- Some Encouraging Backlash Against Nonsense.
- The fall of Andrew Wakefield.
- The General Medical Council to Andrew Wakefield: œThe panel is satisfied that your conduct was irresponsible and dishonestâ€.
- Electrodermal Testing Part II: Legal and Regulatory Aspects.
- Homeopathic Thuggery.
- Taking On Homeopathy in Germany.