From Society for Science-Based Medicine Wiki
NEED TO CHECK ON COPYRIGHT BEFORE BRINGING INTO THE WIKI
My Articles about Fibromyalgia
- What Is Fibromyalgia?
- Improving through Fitness
- Practical Tips
- "Invisible" Disability
- Witch or Martyr: Living with Others
- Maintaining a Positive Attitude
- "Nobody Understands"
Questionable Products and Services
- "national coverage analysis" fibromyalgia&hl=en&ie=UTF-8 Medicare/Medicaid National Coverage Analysis
- [ahrq.pdf Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Technology Assessment (2003)]
Links to Other Sites
- Oregon Fibromyalgia Foundation: An outstanding site created by Robert Bennett, MD, a pioneering researcher on fibromyalgia.
- Quackwatch: As with any condition that is not curable, unscrupulous treatments abound. Check this site for the latest information about questionable health methods.
- All articles on this Web site except government reports are copyrighted.
- Single copies can be downloaded for personal education.
- Other uses without authorization are illegal.