It is amazing how little it takes to start an alternative medical therapy. I suppose I should put therapy in quotes, but what is really needed is
Iridology was discovered by noticing a glitch in the eye of an owl with a broken wing. Ear acupuncture had its origins in the relationship between a burned ear and improvement of back pain. And chiropractic would not exist without the resolution of deafness by cracking a back.
And now there is
Similar to Reiki discussed above is ‘Celtic Transformational Healing‘; a system that I developed in 2006 based on the Cauldron of Posey by Amergin the Bard.
So a healing system is based on a
- Much like Reiki and other energy healing systems, Celtic Transformational Healing (CTH) can be performed on self and others, in person and distantly.
- CTH sessions are intense and may help practitioners achieve their personal, spiritual, and wellness goals.
- Understand the Function of the Cauldron
- Learn about the body’s 3 Cauldrons
- Identify the status of your personal Cauldrons
- The attunement procedure
- Included in this course is a free distance CTH session by appointment.
I just cannot get past how crowded the body is. I thought the meridians and connections for all the forms of acupuncture and iridology etc were bad enough, now I have three cauldrons to balance as well. No wonder my BMI is higher than it should be.
The system would never work for me. I loved the